Monday, October 18, 2010

Podcast ABC Radio Late Night Live

Module 5.
This is my attempt to Podcast of one of my favourite Radio Shows from the ABC.



Late Night Live, Radio National

(Duration: 60 min, filesize: 25 MB, Updated daily)
Long Nights LNL podcast gives you the whole of Late Night Live from start to finish in a continuous mp3 file, as Phillip Adams invites you to eavesdrop on his conversations with the world's brilliant and controversial thinkers.http://www.abc.net.au/rn/podcast/feeds/lnl.xml


Please view some clips of Space that I found in Google. 
One is about the First Walk on the Moon. 
Others will also help with our Science Unit about Solar System.


Walk on the Moon





1 comment:

  1. Great work Fran ... Phillip Adams - uber cool. I admire brilliant and controversial thinkers - bring it on!
    Walk on the moon, excellent link to that momentous event. I can remember back then. Yes I'm an oldie!!
    really enjoying following your superb blogging Fran,
    cheers,
    chilliprawn

    ReplyDelete